- THE IDEAL KITCHEN TOOL: A trusted European brand with over 15 years’ experience in bakeware.
- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY: Ideal for both home and professional use. Featured in elegant Midnight BLACK.
- TOP MATERIALS: Manufactured from 100% TUV Certified Aluminum. Insulated design keeps cream fresh for up to 14 days in your fridge.
TESTED AND SAFE: Tested by TUV and LNE to ensure it can undergo the necessary pressures for your safety and it is fully compliant with AFNOR NF standard d21-901-2013.
- Perfect for preparing creams, desserts, aerated sauces, soups, espumas, dips, fruit and vegetable emulsions, and infused liquors.
- Whips up to 1 pint of liquid cream into over 2 quarts of fresh, fluffy, whipped cream without the use of preservatives or stabilizers that can last up to 2 weeks
- Make both hot and cold preparations. The maximum temperature of any siphon with an aluminum head (including this one) is 45 degrees. Always read the instructions carefully before use.
- Convenient and easy clean up. All aluminum parts are dishwasher safe. Plastic parts should be hand-washed.
- Includes 1 ABS plastic charger holder, 3 ABS plastic decorator tips, 1 cleaning brush, and instruction manual.
- Uses 8g N2O cartridges (ONLY included in OPTION "with 10 chargers"). Compatible with all brands of 8g N2O cream chargers. We recommend ICO brand cream chargers.
- ICO GUARANTEE: Guaranteed against manufacturer’s defects with a 2-year warranty.
- Do not overfill your dispenser: an overfilled whipped cream dispenser will produce liquidy whipped cream because the gas cannot circulate properly. Use no more than 2 cups of cream (to allow space for the nitrogen to expand the cream)
- Use cold cream: room temperature cream will not aerate as well.
- Use high-fat cream: higher fat creams with at least 36% fat will mix better with the nitrogen to produce a good consistency.
- Use fully dissolving sweeteners that will completely dissolve in the cream. Ensure to dissolve before charging the dispenser (powdered sugar, syrups, honey, liquid drops).
- Ensure all of the gas enters the dispenser:When unscrewing the charger holder, a small amount of excess gas may escape which is normal.
- Once charged, shake dispenser slowly but sternly:shake between from 5 to 20 times. Shaking ensures the N2O is thoroughly incorporated with the cream to ‘whip’ it. After the 7th or 10th shake, check for desired consistency by dispensing a small amount of cream. If it is still soft, continue shaking and checking for desired consistency after every shake.
- DO NOT OVER-SHAKE:as it can make the cream too stiff and cause very little to be dispensed with the rest remaining in the canister.
- Clean headset and parts thoroughly: It is important to remove the gasket, piston, and valve from the headset every time you are going to clean the whipper. Use the provided brush to clean these parts, making sure no residue is left behind as this can block the cream from dispensing and can also cause bad odors and a bad taste in the cream.
Is this dispenser dishwasher safe? Aluminium parts can be washed in the dishwasher. Plastic parts (including nozzles and charger holder) cannot be washed in the dishwasher.
Can I use fat free milk? No, a higher fat content is needed (at least 36% fat). Coconut milk works very well for those who want a non-dairy option.
Can I use more than one cartridge at a time? No, we recommend using only 1 cartridge at a time.
What is the lining inside of the canister? The lining is a coating designed to make the device easier to clean and it is food-grade material that has been tested to meet or exceed USA and EU standards.
How long can I keep the whipped cream in the dispenser? For the expiration period of the cream, which is usually 14 days. Must be kept refrigerated. Shake one or two times after storage and before using it again.
Why is my whipper not dispensing? Either the contents have been over shaken or the head of the whipper including the piston was not thoroughly cleaned and their is a blockage.
How do I open the dispenser after usage? Always make sure all of the gas has been released before attempting to open the dispenser by pressing on the lever to release all the gas. Once pressure is released, the dispenser can be opened.