- SAVE MONEY Avoid buying expensive soda water at the store by quickly and easily creating your own sparkling water at home with little effort.
- BEAUTIFUL FUNCTIONAL DESIGN – Made from sturdy aluminum and features a sleek, attractive design that makes it a great addition to any bar or kitchen. Design includes a durable pressure regulator and a lid with safe, secure threading for no drips!
- PURE AND HEALTHY – Makes seltzer water from tap or bottled water, which ensures no harmful additives in your water.
- Carbonate water by simply attaching a standard CO2 charger (not included) and then follow the included steps to create additive free, great tasting soda water.
- Can only be filled with water, tap or bottled. Once water is carbonated, you can make various tasty beverages by simply adding a slice of fruit, flavored syrup, or sweetener of choice.
- Easy to clean. Completely dishwasher safe.
- Includes: 1 charger holder, 1 Straw and Washer, 1 Measure Insert Tube, 1 Tube Removal Tool, instructions manual, and Illustrated Cocktail Recipe Book.
- DOES NOT include soda chargers. Must be purchased separately or choose the option to include 10 soda chargers.
- ICO GUARANTEE: Guaranteed against manufacturer’s defects with a 2-year warranty.
- Refrigerate the empty siphon for a few hours before making water
- Use very cold water.
- DO NOT USE any other liquid other than water, as this siphon only carbonates water.
- DO NOT OVERFILL Measure exactly 1 liter of water with a measuring cup. When filling it, leave the measuring tube in place (black plastic tube that is inserted in the bottle).
- Insert the plastic straw and screw the headset on tightly.
- When screwing on the charger holder with the charger inside, do so quickly and firmly. If done slowly or stop in the middle, the gas will escape before entering the siphon.
- After hearing the hissing sound of the gas going into the bottle, shake the siphon vigorously various times (15-20 times) so that the gas and the water incorporate well, and then unscrew the charger holder.
- Put the siphon in the fridge to keep it as cold as possible. Every time you are going to use soda water, shake the siphon a few times before serving.
- DO NOT USE
Why is my water not so bubbly? You may need to shake more. Make sure you shake siphon vigorously various times (15-20 times) so that the gas and the water incorporate well.
How can I make the water have more fizz? What helps in making your water have more fizz that you can try is making sure the water and the siphon are very cold before mixing the gas in and when the gas is in, shaking it vigorously so that the gas and the water incorporate well.
Why is water shooting out of the spout and headset? There is too much pressure in the siphon. Please make sure you only fill the siphon with a maximum of 1 liter of water.
How can I empty the last bit of water out of the bottle? Make sure you have removed the black measure insert tube that lines the opening of the bottle. Remove this insert using the included black removal tool that looks like tongues.
How can I make flavored sodas? After using the siphon to carbonate water, add to this soda water any desired flavorings. Do not add these inside the siphon.