- HOMEMADE FRIES: the quick and easy gadget to cut potatoes and other veggies into chips to make french fries or veggie sticks.
- DURABLE AND RESISTANT: No plastic parts to break. Made of 100% professional grade stainless steel designed to last for years.
COMFORTABLE USE: Sturdy steel base with suction lock. The base of the ICO cutter has a suction technology on the bottom, which allows you to apply force to the handle without moving the cutter
COMPACT DESIGN: designed to take up as little space as possible in your kitchen. Measures only 24.5 Length, 9.8 Width, and 12.5 Height cm. And it is very light to move it weighs only 570 grams.
TWO FRY SIZES Quickly and easily slice potatoes into 3/8" small cut size (64 fries) or 4/8" thick cut steak fries (32 fries).
- To slice through vegetables like potatoes and zucchini.
- Note: Sweet potatoes need to be softened slightly before slicing.
- Cuts potatoes and other vegetables as long as 3".
- EASY TO WASH: easily removable parts to wash in the tap.
- Includes two sizes of stainless-steel blades: a 10 mm to cut 64 thin fries or 13mm to cut 36 thick gourmet homemade fries.
- ICO GUARANTEE: Guaranteed against manufacturer’s defects with a 2-year warranty.
- Blades must be inserted with the sharp edge facing potato.
- Harder veggies like sweet potatoes need to be softened slightly prior to cutting so that blades do not bend (parboil 10 min or microwave 1 min).
- Cutting the corners or ends of the potato creating a flatter surface at both ends, helps the potato pass through the blades smoothly.