- SUPERIOR QUALITY: The Original Bron Mandolin slicer made in France! Built for professionals but perfect for home use in any gourmet lover’s kitchen. Slice, julienne, chip, waffle, and ripple cut as thick or thin as you need with this versatile mandolin from the original mandolin manufacturer - Ambrunn Bron. It’s the perfect tool for cutting vegetables, cheese, and meat, plus is great for slicing hard fruits, such as apples and pears. With a multitude of slicing options, it’s easy to choose the most appropriate cutting method for a particular recipe--whether it calls for waffle fries, paper-thin sliced Gruyere, or grated zucchini.
- PROFESSIONAL MANDOLIN: The mandolin is made entirely of stainless steel and has three different blades--eliminating the need to swap blades or use multiple knifes. A straight blade assists with simple slicing tasks, while both large and small julienne blades cut carrot sticks and shoestring potatoes. Blades are tempered and sharpened by a specialist in Thiers, France. This mandolin is ideal for slices of different thickness, waffled slices, wafers, crisps, julienne cuts, angel hair cuts, thin-cut chips, matchstick potatoes, fries, and more.
- ADJUSTABLE THICKNESS: Hand-operated levers help control the slicing thickness, with a 1/2-inch maximum thickness. The smooth blade and the tapering blocks have 2 positions: 3mm and 10mm. In addition, the slope of mandolin is ergonomically designed for comfort.
- STABLE AND EFFICIENT: For more safety and maximum performance, this mandolin has a table edge support offering good stability and a stainless steel protective safety trolley to protect hands from harm. It is also equipped with 4 anti-slip pads for good stability and the mandolin folds flat in sturdy casing for safe storage. It is 100% dishwasher safe.
- NOTHING REPLACES HANDMADE: Since 1947, Louis Tellier has offered catering professionals and individuals innovative and high-performance utensils specially designed to make quality culinary preparations by hand.
- Dishwasher safe and folds flat in sturdy casing for safe storage.
- Dimensions: 37 x 25 x 12 cm, 14.5 x 9.8 x 4.7 in, Weight: 5 lbs.
- Brand: Bron-Coucke by Louis Tellier (Model #20638CHB)
- Includes (1) protective carriage and (1) instruction manual