- THE IDEAL KITCHEN TOOL: A trusted European brand with over 15 years’ experience in bakeware, ICO's is the only whipped cream dispenser that has over 15 years of sales history in Europe, the USA, Canada, Mexico, Central America, and Israel.
- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY: Ideal for both home and professional use. Ranked by America's Test Kitchen as the best whipped cream dispenser under $30. The only higher rated items were the Mosa Professional ($69.00) and the ISI Gourmet Whip ($99.27).
- TOP MATERIALS: Manufactured from 100% TUV Certified Brushed Aluminum, this dispenser is the gold standard for quality, guaranteed. Insulated design keeps cream fresh for up to 14 days in your fridge.
TESTED AND SAFE: Tested by TUV and LNE to ensure it can undergo the necessary pressures for your safety and it is fully compliant with AFNOR NF standard d21-901-2013.
- Perfect for preparing creams, desserts, aerated sauces, soups, espumas, dips, fruit and vegetable emulsions, and infused liquors.
- Whips up to 1 pint of liquid cream into over 2 quarts of fresh, fluffy, whipped cream without the use of preservatives or stabilizers that can last up to 2 weeks
- Make both hot and cold preparations. The maximum temperature of any siphon with an aluminum head (including this one) is 45 degrees. Always read the instructions carefully before use.
- Convenient and easy clean up. All aluminum parts are dishwasher safe. Plastic parts should be hand-washed.
- Includes 1 ABS plastic charger holder, 3 ABS plastic decorator tips, 1 cleaning brush, and instruction manual.
- Uses 8g N2O cartridges (ONLY included in OPTION "with 10 chargers"). Compatible with all brands of 8g N2O cream chargers. We recommend ICO brand cream chargers.
- ICO GUARANTEE: Guaranteed against manufacturer’s defects with a 2-year warranty.
DO NOT OVERFILL YOUR DISPENSER: an overfilled whipped cream dispenser will produce liquidy whipped cream because the gas cannot circulate properly. Use no more than 2 cups of cream (to allow space for the nitrogen to expand the cream.
- USE COLD CREAM: room temperature cream will not aerate as well.
- USE HIGH FAT CREAM: higher fat creams with at least 36% fat will mix better with the nitrogen to produce a good consistency.
- USE FULLY DISSOLVED SWEETENERS that will completely dissolve in the cream. Ensure to dissolve before charging the dispenser (powdered sugar, syrups, honey, liquid drops).
- ENSURE THAT ALL GAS ENTERS THE DISPENSER: When unscrewing the charger holder, a small amount of excess gas may escape which is normal.
- ONCE CHARGED, SHAKE DISPENSER SLOWLY BUT FIRMLY: shake between from 5 to 20 times. Shaking ensures the N2O is thoroughly incorporated with the cream to ‘whip’ it. After the 7th or 10th shake, check for desired consistency by dispensing a small amount of cream. If it is still soft, continue shaking and checking for desired consistency after every shake.
- DO NOT OVER-SHAKE: as it can make the cream too stiff and cause very little to be dispensed with the rest remaining in the canister.
- CLEAN HEADSET AND PARTS THOROUGHLY: It is important to remove the gasket, piston, and valve from the headset every time you are going to clean the whipper. Use the provided brush to clean these parts, making sure no residue is left behind as this can block the cream from dispensing and can also cause bad odors and a bad taste in the cream.
IS THIS DISPENSER DISHWASHER SAFE? Aluminium parts can be washed in the dishwasher. Plastic parts (including nozzles and charger holder) cannot be washed in the dishwasher.
CAN I USE FAT FREE MILK? No, a higher fat content is needed (at least 36% fat). Coconut milk works very well for those who want a non-dairy option.
CAN I USE MORE THAN ONE CARTRIDGE AT A TIME? No, we recommend using only 1 cartridge at a time.
WHAT IS THE LINING ON THE INSIDE OF THE BOTTLE? The lining is a coating designed to make the device easier to clean and it is food-grade material that has been tested to meet or exceed USA and EU standards.
HOW LONG CAN I KEEP THE WHIPPED CREAM IN THE DISPENSER? For the expiration period of the cream, which is usually 14 days. Must be kept refrigerated. Shake one or two times after storage and before using it again.
WHY IS MY WHIPPER NOT DISPENSING? Either the contents have been over shaken or the head of the whipper including the piston was not thoroughly cleaned and their is a blockage.
HOW DO I OPEN THE DISPENSER AFTER USE? Always make sure all of the gas has been released before attempting to open the dispenser by pressing on the lever to release all the gas. Once pressure is released, the dispenser can be opened.
WHY IS THE LEVER ON THE HEADSET STUCK AND HOW DO I FIX IT? The reason the lever wont move is because the piston is blocked. So if the piston cannot move, the lever cannot move as well. It is important that you are able to unscrew the piston and clean it thoroughly with the brush included with the whipper, making sure you clean through both the horizontal hole and the vertical hole it contains. In order to open the whipper at this point, it is important that you first understand that the contents in the dispenser are under a lot of pressure. Therefore, you must be very careful when you open it. In the instruction manual you will find detailed steps on how to do this. But in general, you will need to do it on top of your kitchen sink, point the whipper away from your face and cover the head of the whipper with a kitchen towel in order to insure that it does not shoot out when opening. You can ensure that does not happen by unscrewing the head VERY SLOWLY and allowing the contents inside whipper to come out through the threads of where the head is screwed onto to the canister. There is a part where the threads have a groove in order to allow this to happen. In other words, this should happen while the head is still screwed on. Please do this very slowly until all gas and some of the contents come out, again away from your face and body. Do this until you can sense that all the gas and pressure have released. If you do this too fast, the head can shoot out, but the kitchen towel should be there as a second safety strategy. Moving forward, make sure you thoroughly clean the piston after every use, not just by rinsing but by using the included brush.
Some older versions of instruction manuals and/or packaging included with ICO products state that parts of the product can be cleaned in a dishwasher when using appropriate detergents. ICO no longer recommends dishwashing aluminum whipped cream dispensers, aluminum or plastic heads, or stainless-steel headsets. Only stainless steel bottles should be washed in the dishwasher.
Cream whippers should not be washed in a dishwasher because the high-water temperature can damage the plastic parts (whipper head and/or charger holder) and any accrued dishwashing detergent can cause the threading of the aluminum bottle to become corroded. This can affect the safety of the whipper.
We recommend you wash all parts of your whipped cream dispenser whipper by hand.
As detailed in the instruction manual, never point your whipped cream dispenser at another person or at your own body.
If you are concerned about the state of your whipped cream dispenser's headset, please contact us to arrange an inspection.